I AM MUSLIM

I AM MUSLIM

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Day I HATE is COMING!!!

Today is 11th February 2010...about 3 more days to go to Valentine's Day. All couple celebrate their Valentine's Day, some will gets flower from their boyfriend, chocolate, teddy, and some will take advantage, to propose their girlfrend...how sweet..but for me...this is the day that I hate SO MUCH!! because this is the broken-hearted day for me. I will cry in my bedroom instead of get some present from my boyfriend. This year, it will be more broken-hearted, because I DUMB my boyfriend. I wish I can do so...and I will HATE VALENTINE'S DAY for the rest of my life. 


Seperti tahun-tahun lepas, Valentine's Day adalah hari yang paling aku benci.aku tidak menyukai hari Valentine's, because, it means useless to me and selalu nya aku akan kecewa.

Seperti blog Valentine aku tahun lepas, aku memang tidak menyukai Valentine's Day sejak aku broken up dengan ex-boyfriend aku. Aku merasakan, tiada yang akan menyanyangi aku seperti mana dia menyanyangi aku. Disebabkan family aku menghalang hubungan kita, so aku kena akur untuk memutuskan hubungan aku dan dia.Walaupun menyesal...(...) 

Aku tidak dapat menerima layanan berbeza dari lelaki lain setelah 4 tahun aku dan dia.Itulah sebab nya setiap kali Valentine's Day, aku menangis dan aku TAK SUKA dan TAK AKAN SUKA Valentine's Day.

No comments: